|| ALS Engineering GmbH
ALS Engineering GmbH was founded in August 2005 in Lage (Germany)
by the engineers Andreas Liefke and Andreas Niebuhr as well as
Helga Wegener-Liefke business administrator.
Description of our main business:
Conception, planning and manufacturing of all kinds of setup equipment and handling devices consisting of:
2. Laser equipment:
- electronic control including PLC systems, HMI components with link to windows-GUI's
- electronically controlled positioning systems, realized by application of servo drive systems
- pneumatically pick- an place systems.
- design and wiring of all electronic hardware components
- remote control systems
Equipment for the label industry and electronics industry with
the following scope:
3. Screenprinting lines and finishing equipment:
- punching and cutting of foils
- 2D inscriptions, marking, engraving and serial numbering of
components and assemblies
- integration of laser cut and laser marking systems units in present equipment.
- delivery to OEM customers as well as end-users
Screen printing machinery and finishing lines exclusive for the processing of endless material web for the label, electronic and heat transfer industry
with the following characteristics:
- One-color lines or multi-color lines with automatic single registration
- various drying systems like UV-, IR-, hot air as well as contact drying
- Slitters, sheeters and laminating units as well as flat hot stamping units.
- Flat bed die cutting units and rotary die cutting units as well as flat
hot-stamping units and rotary hot-stamping units, also for in-line
and off-line use